Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lemon Lush - This was so delicious! I decided to make a graham cracker crust instead of a flour/butter crust and I also used a canned lemon pie filling instead of a pudding mix, Very nice lemon flavor, balanced with the cream cheese.

Meyer Lemon Macarons
Meyer Lemon Macarons
Lemon Lush - This was so delicious! I decided to make a graham cracker crust instead of a flour/butter crust and I also used a canned lemon pie filling instead of a pudding mix, Very nice lemon flavor, balanced with the cream cheese.
Lemon Lush - This was so delicious! I decided to make a graham cracker crust instead of a flour/butter crust and I also used a canned lemon pie filling instead of a pudding mix, Very nice lemon flavor, balanced with the cream cheese.
The Bojon Gourmet: Pumpkin Ice Cream
The Bojon Gourmet: Pumpkin Ice Cream
Pumpkin Truffles!!!
Pumpkin Truffles!!!
ADDICTIVE!!! Cheese, ranch mix, bacon, sour cream, super easy crowd pleaser!
ADDICTIVE!!! Cheese, ranch mix, bacon, sour cream, super easy crowd pleaser!

No comments:

Post a Comment