Sunday, August 4, 2013

homemade snicker bars - "These days, it’s rare that I crave actual candy, often preferring some chewy cookies ...or a bar of amazing chocolate that costs thrice as much as the recent organic meyer lemons I purchased. But snickers are in my blood. They are the peanut butter to my jelly. The salt to my pepper. The broccoli to my… wait, no..."

Thai Chicken Salad
Thai Chicken Salad
homemade snicker bars - "These days, it’s rare that I crave actual candy, often preferring some chewy cookies ...or a bar of amazing chocolate that costs thrice as much as the recent organic meyer lemons I purchased. But snickers are in my blood. They are the peanut butter to my jelly. The salt to my pepper. The broccoli to my… wait, no..."
homemade snicker bars - "These days, it’s rare that I crave actual candy, often preferring some chewy cookies ...or a bar of amazing chocolate that costs thrice as much as the recent organic meyer lemons I purchased. But snickers are in my blood. They are the peanut butter to my jelly. The salt to my pepper. The broccoli to my… wait, no..."
Watermelon and Arugula Salad // Who can resist these flavors?? ...not I!
Watermelon and Arugula Salad // Who can resist these flavors?? ...not I!

No comments:

Post a Comment